Mother's Day is coming, are you worried about what gift to prepare? The lovely BROWN and CONY of LINE FRIENDS will work with you to make a one-of-a-kind gift for mom. The course is taught by professional instructors, and students can participate in the entire process, including mixing flour, processing ingredients, and impressions. The outer skin of the apple puff pastry is loosened in the mouth, and the apple puree inside is sweet but not greasy, with a strong fruity fragrance, and then printed with the lovely BROWN and CONY, to send my heart to my mother. Mom tastes the apple crisp made by herself, it must be sweet!
- tuition fee: HK$620
- Quota: 8 people
- language: Cantonese
- class: 210 minutes
• Comes with a LINE FRIENDS WITH KEE WAH BAKERY A4 folder and a sticker
• Comes with a LINE FRIENDS WITH KEE WAH BAKERY exquisite packaging box and butter paper
1. After completing the class, participants can take away the finished products, including a total of 8 pieces of "LINE FRIENDS WITH KEE WAH BAKERY".
2. Some production methods will be co-produced with other students.
3. This course only accepts registration from students aged 16 or above.
4. Students should attend the class on time. If the class is late for more than 15 minutes, it will be regarded as a cancellation, and the student will not receive any refund or other arrangements.
Image Credit: Kee Wah Studio
Fee: 620 HKD
+(852) 2343 8106
Hotline Operating Hours:
(Monday to Friday) 09:30 – 18:00 (except for lunch hour 13:00-14:00 and public holidays)
2/F, 188 Queen's Road East, Wanchai
How to get there?
By subway: Take Exit D from Wan Chai MTR station and walk for 5 minutes.