Come into our magical world of powerful creativity, where behind every door you’ll find different fun, inspiring, mind-expanding experiences and activities for children 1-12 years:
- The Wizard of Oz: get in character with Dorothy and act out a scene and learn the scarecrow groove
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: make 3D art and cursive-writing with Willy
- Neverland: sing and dance, create art with Peter and Tinkerbell
- Toppee Town™️: Reading, singing and dancing with Sass the Explorer… and more!
Kids will enjoy playing hands-on digital games (KnowYourChild™️ benchmarking tools) that develop their fine motor skills, and enhance their cognitive, language and literacy development. Developed by Bizibuz, with expert input from academics at EdUHK & PolyU. Usual price HK$300-450/detailed parent report but free at our Family Fun Day!
Don’t miss this unique opportunity for the entire family! It’s also for a good cause – part of the proceeds go to Bring Me A Book Hong Kong charity.
Limited availability and capacity control will be implemented.
SIGN UP NOW!
- Family Fun Day
- Date: Sunday, 29 May
- Venue: Kids’ Gallery Kowloon Tong
- Time: (2-hr timeslots) 9.15 - 11.15 / 11.30 – 1.30/ 1.45 – 3.45 / 4.00 – 6.00
- Fee: HK$100/child(under 12 yrs ), HK$50/adult
Image Credit: Kids' Gallery
Child: 100 HKD (Adult - 50)