Lunar New Year Presents: "Butterflies of Hope．Blessing Lanterns"
- Time：5pm -- 11pm^ (illuminated)
The world's 1st AI butterfly light and shadow art installation last Christmas will be recreated to celebrate Lunar New Year with you!
* According to the government's anti-pandemic measures, the lighting will be shortened to 10 pm. For the latest schedule, please check the Lee Tung Avenue website.
Lunar New Year AI Light & Music Symphony
- Date: 2021.01.29-03.31
- Time：6pm -- 9:30pm (Run at random time)
- Venue：Along LTA
- Activity Details：During the Lunar New Year, LTA will use AI programs to enhance the festive atmosphere with the coordination of Chinese New Year music and lighting.
Soap Cycling DIY & Charity Sales
- Date：Today to 2021.03.28
- Time：12 noon -- 9pm
- Venue：LTA entrance at Queen's Road East
- Activity Details：Soap Cycling will make unique butterfly-themed soaps for charity sales. A series of recycled materials will be exhibited at the same time. On weekends, DIY kits will go to the charity sale, with the series of soaps limited to Lunar New Year only! Hopefully, the promotion of environmental protection will make this new year more lovely and meaningful.
Charity Sales Time & Venue：
- TIme：10am -- 10pn
- Venue：LTA Customer Service Center on Basement 1 floor
Kids Butterfly-themed Art Space
Date：Today to 2021.03.31
Time：5pm -- 10pm (Illuminated)
Venue：LTA entrance at Johnston Road
Activity Details：Students at Colourful Kids will create multiple handmade artworks with a butterfly theme from local young artist Josh Tang's inspiration. Selected artworks will be selected and sold online for charity, with all proceeds being a charitable donation to "Soap Cycling".
* The event is subject to change according to the government's anti-pandemic measures. For details, please visit the official website of Lee Tung Avenue.
To welcome the Lunar New Year, many shops on Lee Tung Avenue have brought different limited privileges and new year products to delight everyone in the Year of the Ox!
Image credit: Lee Tung Avenue
06–31 March, See the website for the opening hours.
+(852) 3791 2304
200 Queen's Road East, Wan Chai
How to get there?
Wan Chai MTR Station Exit A3
- Mini Bus
24M Admiralty MTR <-> Butler Road
24A Admiralty MTR <-> Shiu Fai Terrace (Circular)
35M Aberdeen Centre <-> Wan Chai (Johnston Road)
56 North Point (Marble Road) <-> Mid-levels (Robinson Road 88)
56A Causeway Bay (Caroline Centre) <-> Mid-levels (Robinson Road 88)
Shau Kei Wan <-> Western Market
Happy Valley <-> Kennedy Town
North Point <-> Shek Tong Tsui
- City Bus/ First Bus
109 Ho Man Tin <-> Macau Ferry Terminal Bus Terminu
5S Sai Ying Pun (Centre Street) <-> Wan Chai (Queen Elizabeth Stadium)
6 Central (Exchange Square) <-> Stanley Prison (via Ma Hang)
6A Central (Exchange Square) <-> Stanley Fort (Gate)
6X Central (Exchange Square) <-> Stanley Prison
10 Kennedy Town <-> North Point Ferry Pier
15 Central (Central Pier) <-> The Peak
66 Central (Exchange Square) <-> Stanley Plaza (via Ma Hang)