Learn how to operate sewing machines safely
At this Sewing Induction Class, you will learn the following:
- How to thread a sewing machine
- How to use and sew with a sewing machine
- Hand sewing techniques
You will be taught how to operate these machines safely. At the end of the class, if you pass the accessment of the instructor, you will be allowed to use the above woodwork machines at the workshop. No prior experience is required for this induction class.
- Wear long pants, close-fitted shirt (avoid loose clothing as they might get caught by the machines)
- Wear closed-toe non-slip shoes (no sandals)
- Tie up long hair and avoid loose accessories
Credit: Image of MakerBay
19 July, 17:00–19:00
26 July, 17:00–19:00.
Ticket: 320 HKD
+852 9610 8167
35 Aberdeen Street PMQ #H508