Nurturing the Future Generations – Welfare and Nature
It is our great pleasure to invite you to our next Online Open Day on Saturday, 26th September 2020 from 10:00 am to 1:30 pm.
We have prepared a range of fun and exciting nature-based activities for you and your child – you will experience our hands-on Educationally Harnessed Play Programme and learn more about our amazing Forest-Beach School.
The Open Day is organized into seven different sessions. These are linked to the seven learning areas of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum:
Time7 Areas of Learning
- 10:00-10:25am | Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- 10:30-10:55am | Communication and Language
- 11:00-11:25am | Physical Development
- 11:30-11:55am | Mathematics
- 12:00-12:25pm | Understanding the World
- 12:30-12:55pm | Literacy
- 1:00-1:25pm | Expressive Arts & Design
Please feel free to join all sessions or just a few – we want to provide you and your family with maximum flexibility for the day.
- Date: Saturday, 26th September 2020
- Time: 10:00am to 1:30pm
- Channel: Zoom
Image Credit: Malvern College Pre-School Hong Kong
26 September, 10:00–01:30.
+(852) 3848 4668
Online zoom meeting