Want to float in mid-air? Or dive deep into the ocean? Or set off to the space?
Just put some imagination as fuel to “Dream forward”, it brings you to everywhere! Wait! News from afront: we are running out of imagination! The rail is vanishing bit by bit, the train is falling, can they finally save the day?
- In Cantonese
- Suitable for aged 3 or above
- The programme lasts for around 60 minutes without intermission
Image Credit: Ming Ri Institute For Arts Education
Fee: 130 HKD
72 Tai Ho Road, Tsuen Wan, New Territories
How to get there?
- Tsuen Wan Line Tsuen Wan Station Exit A
- West Rail Line Tsuen Wan West Station Exit A2
- MTR Tsuen Wan Station Bus Terminus
- 34M, 39M, 41M, 41P, 59M, 60M, 61M, 66M, 66P, 68M, 238M, 259E
Nina Tower Bus Terminus
- 33A, 40, 73X, 278X, 278P
MTR Tsuen Wan West Station Bus Terminus
- 31, 34, 36, 39A, 43, 43B, 43X, 43P, 51, 53, 234A, 234B, 273C, 273P, A31
- 83A, 85, 86A, 86M, 89B, 301, 481