Let’s celebrate the Year of the Dog at Mini Mandarins.
Workshop will be held on 12 – 15 Feb & 20 – 24 Feb and it will include a range of exciting themed activities such as Arts & Crafts, Storytelling, Mini Chef and Sing Along. ALL IN MANDARIN! A great experience to start a whole new year for aged 2.5 to 10 years old. Limited seats, so don’t miss it!
The camps covers:
- GONG XI FA CAI SING ALONG (Music is one of the best ways to engage the children in learning Mandarin, let’s sing up this festive season with drums, lion dancing and fire crackers!)
- XIN NIAN CHU SHI (NEW YEAR CHEF) (Celebrate Chinese New Year is all about yummy foods! Children love putting their fingers to action as they make some fun festive treats!)
- CHINESE NEW YEAR STORYTELLING (Why do we have Chinese New Year? Who is the lion in the traditonal lion dance? What happens on the day of the Chinese New Year? Find out all about it in story-telling workshop all in Mandarin! )
- ART AND CRAFT (To celebrate the year of the Dog, Mini Mandarins put their feathery arts to acton! Come join and make some colorful art and craIs together to celebrate one of the most important dates of the year!)
Credit: images of Mini Mandarins
2.5 Hours AM/PM Workshop: 800 HKD
+(852) 2320 1128
+(852) 2320 5208
7/F, Capital Commercial Building,26 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, HKSAR (Opposite Leighton Centre, upstairs to HSBC Bank)
How to get there?
- 7/F, Capital Commercial Building,26 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, HKSAR (Opposite Leighton Centre, upstairs to HSBC Bank)
- Room 1703 17/F Universal Trade Centre, No. 3-5A Arbuthnot Road, Hong Kong