Nam Cheong Park
The park is managed by the Leisure and Cultural Services Department. It's situated at Sham Shui Po District, Nam Cheong Park was opened in July 1998, covering an area of about 3.83 hectares. It is located near Nam Cheong Station, Nam Cheong Estate, and Tung Chau Street Park.
- Children’s Play Equipment
- Fitness Equipment for the Elderly Persons
Image Credit: Leisure and Cultural Services Department
+(852) 2370 9954
+(852) 2361 4494 - fax
Nam Cheong Park, 20 Sham Mong Rd, Sham Shui Po, Hong Kong
How to get there?
- KMB route No.12 – From East Tsim Sha Tsui Railway Station to Hoi Lai Estate (Circular Route)
- CTB route No. A21 – From Airport (Ground Transportation Centre) to Hung Hom MTR Statio
MTR West Rail Line :
- Nam Cheong Station (Exit D1)