Despite the hardships brought on by the pandemic, we are making the impossible happen. In support of inclusive fashion and art diversity, Ngong Ping 360 works with various sectors in presenting the first “Ngong Ping Outdoor ARTcation”. The event features the groundbreaking collaboration with international fashion designer Vivienne Tam, in moving the fashion show to Ngong Ping for her first-ever virtual runway, to launch the FW2021 collection entitled “City Camouflaged”. The theme was inspired by the breath-taking nature hikes and spiritual walks at Ngong Ping, Lantau Island, just a whisker away from the bustling skyscrapers and urban jungle. It marks the debut of the brand to “stage” a digital show at one of Hong Kong’s iconic tourist attractions set against nature.
"Drawing nature by Mr. Nature” PUPPET Parade Show
- Date: October 23, 24, 30, 31 and November 6, 7, 2021
- Time: 12:00, 14:00 (Two shows per day)
Content: At Ngong Ping Village, Master painter Mr Nature paints the lovely natural sceneries on his canvas. But disaster strikes, as the painter’s assistant misplaces his paint brushes, paint board and canvas. Mr Nature enlists your help to recover the lost tools from the nooks and crannies of Ngong Ping Village, so he can finish his magnificent painting! Join him for an adventurous ARTcation, to explore and feel the vibrant street art.
Art Jamming “Jam” in Ngong Ping - Let's paint and draw!
Art Jamming workshops led by local art tutors, children can recreate their world with imagination, including Ngong Ping’s vast secrecies through paintings. Two workshops including acrylic painting and wall painting, letting children express their endless creativity, draw the magnificent natural scenery and happy memories of Ngong Ping!
- Date: October 23, 24, 30, 31; November 6, 7, 2021
- Time: 11:00, 12:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00 (8 quotas per session)
- Details: From now to 7 November, guests with each purchase of a cable car ticket for children, can redeem one on-day workshop quota among three workshops on the day of visit at Holidays 360 Information Centre, after following the Ngong Ping 360’s Facebook page.
* Workshop quotas are on a first-come-first-served basis
- Acrylic Painting Workshop - Pavilion, Ngong Ping Village
- Wall Painting Workshop - Shop.19, Ngong Ping Village
Photography Exhibition of VIVIENNE TAM FW2021 Collection
- Date: From now to November 7
- Time: 10:00 – 17:30
- Location: Holidays 360 Information Centre, Ngong Ping Village
Image Credit: Ngong Ping 360
11 Tat Tung Road, Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong