Learn how to create a famous Japanese porcelart with a professional and friendly instructor.
Join a class of no more than 5 students for an intimate and informative experience. Beginners are welcome to participate in the class lead by a professional and friendly tutor. Meet other art enthusiasts who are as excited as you are to design their own Porcelarts.
- The workshop is only available from Tuesday to Saturday
- Tuesday - Friday: 11:00 am - 1:00pm, 2:00 pm - 4:00pm, 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Saturday: 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Duration: 2 hours
- Minimum age requirement: 6+
- The studio is wheelchair and stroller friendly
- Beginners are welcome to join any of the workshops
- Pregnant women are welcome to join this activity
- Important: Porcelarts need 800 degrees heating, and the end product can be collected approximately 2 weeks after the workshop. Participants may visit the studio again to pick up the finished product or the studio can deliver it to you (delivery fee will be paid by the receiver)
Image Credit: Klook
Tue–Fri 11:00–21:00, Sat 16:00–18:00.
Porcelarts Workshop (per person): 429 HKD (Mug/Plate/Bowl)
Porcelarts Workshop (per person): 479 HKD (Tea Set)
16/F, Oriental Crystal Finance Centre, 107-109 Chatham Road South, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong