Make healthy choices for life
The programme takes young children on a sensory journey to discover new tastes, textures and smells of different foods. Little Chefs are given plenty of opportunities to practice their language, motor and cognitive skills through participation in food preparation and play activities.
- introduce food and nutritional awareness along with basic cooking skills and kitchen safety
- facilitate fine motor skill development through various food preparation techniques
- develop social skills and practicing good manners
- increasing vocabulary for a variety of foods by encouraging a varied diet
- incorporate healthier recipes that include the occasional treats every now and then
To enrol, please visit SPRING centre where you will be guided through registration formalities. Should you have an enrolment enquiry, please call +(852) 3465 5000 or email@example.com
Credit: Image of SPRING
Tue 15:00–16:00, Wed 09:30–17:45, Thu 16:45–17:45, Sat 11:00–12:00, Sun 10:00–17:45.
Fee: 3360 HKD (8 classes)
+(852) 3465 5000
3/F, Centre Point 181-185 Gloucester Road Wanchai, Hong Kong