“The appeal of Red Racing Hood covers many generations ... revelling in the many levels of humour, delivered by energetic actors with terrific timing. A clever, lovely, funny show!”
Stage Whispers (Australia)
Red Racing Hood roars into the theatre! Catch it before it races away!
With everything she knows and loves at stake in the small town of Grinalong, Red must convince her Gran to help her win a car race and overcome her own fears with the aim of staying in the town. The story is reimagined from the famous fairytale Little Red Riding Hood. It is inventively brought to life using slot car racing, with cameras situated around the circuit magnifying the action live on screen, putting the audience in the driving seat as they follow Red on her adventure.
- In English with simple Cantonese interpretation
- Best for ages 5+ (Audience aged 3 and above are welcome)
- The running time of each performance is approximately 1 hour without intermission. With meet-the-artist session after each performance.
- One ticket per person regardless of age. Admission subject to age limit specified for each event.
- Audience is strongly advised to arrive punctually. Latecomers and audiences who leave during the performance will only be admitted at a suitable break.
Image Credit: LCSD
Fee: 200 HKD
Credit Card Telephone Booking 2111 5999
Ticketing Enquiries 3761 6661
Programme Enquiries 2268 7323
Cultural Activities Hall, Tsuen Wan Town Hall