Master Chef-to-be! Flame at Towngas Avenue brings kids a Cooking cum Eco DIY workshop in this summer.
Through interactive and interesting activities, helping kids to learn the basic of food knowledge and treasure of the Earth.
- Venue: Flame at Towngas Avenue
- Course fee: $1,600 - 4 lessons (Bilingual)
- Course A1 Date: Wed 10, 17, 24 & 31 Jul 3:30pm-5:30pm (AKKP0147)
- Course A2 Date: Sat 6, 13, 20 & 27 Jul 10:00am-12:00noon (AKKP0148)
- № of students: 12
- Puppy German Cookies
- Little Seal Red Bean Dumplings
- Chicky Donut
- Yellow Soldier Banana Tiramisu
Sustainable DIY Workshop:
- Organic Planting
- Food Waste Painting
- T-shirt Tote Bag
- Innovative ECO Workshop
Image Credit: Towngas Cooking Centre
24 July, 15:30–17:30
31 July, 15:30–17:30.
4 lessons: 1600 HKD
+ 852 2576 1535
Shop 9A, Lee Theatre Plaza, 99 Percival Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong