See the true marvels of Dubai with a visit to the city's aquarium and underwater zoo.
What to expect
One of the largest suspended aquariums in the world
The 10-million litre Dubai Aquarium tank, located on the Ground Level of The Dubai Mall, is one of the largest suspended aquariums in the world. It houses thousands of aquatic animals, comprising over 140 species. Over 300 Sharks and Rays live in this tank, including the largest collection of Sand Tiger Sharks in the world.
There are numerous ways for visitors to experience the main Aquarium tank, which measures 51 metres in length, 20 metres in width and 11 metres in height:
- The 48 metre walk-through Tunnel provides 270 degree views from 11 metres below the surface of the tank
- Visitors can go on a Glass-bottom boat ride, providing unique views of the tank from beneath their feet
- Those who want to experience a dip in the tank can opt for a Cage Snorkeling Experience
- And for the adventurous ones, a Shark Dive is a once in a lifetime opportunity, bringing you within inches of a large variety of sharks and rays
The world's largest aquarium window brings you face-to-face with enormous Sand Tiger Sharks, graceful Stingrays, giant Groupers and shimming shoals of pelagic fish. It all adds up to an underwater adventure that promises to be truly memorable.
General Health & Safety Measures:
- Temperature checks are required prior to entry
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory
- Sanitize your hands using the sanitizers provided
- Buying tickets online is required
- Keep a social distance of 2 metres apart
- Children under 12 and Senior Citizens above 60 are not allowed as per government regulations
- Contactless payments are required
- Social distancing will be maintained inside the floors
- Please stand on the sticker placed on the ground when queuing
- Age limits stated by authorities will be applied, and our staff may need to verify the age by seeing your Emirates ID card
- Compliance with the stated safety measures is legally required in all areas within Dubai Aquarium
- Precautionary Measures:
- Rigorous sanitization routines will be implemented at all touchpoints
- For sanitization and cleaning we are strictly using materials which are approved by Dubai Municipality
- Touchless sanitizers are placed in different location
- Staff will be wearing masks and gloves at all times
- Staff temperature will be checked regularly
- Staff will maintain high level of personal hygiene
**The above precautions will be changed in case of any new requirements from relevant authorities
Image Credit: klool
Mon–Thu 10:00–22:00, Fri–Sat 10:00–00:00, Sun 10:00–22:00.
Dubai Aquarium Underwater Zoo Ticket (Basic): 81 AED (instead of AED110)
Dubai Aquarium Underwater Zoo Ticket + Penguin Cove: 83 AED (instead of AED120)
Dubai Aquarium Underwater Zoo Ticket (Explorer Experience): 135 AED (instead of AED230)
Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo & Penguin Encounter @ Dubai Mall: 165 AED (instead of AED170)
Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo [Basic] + 2GB SIM Combo: 98 AED (instead of AED120)
The Dubai Mall, Doha Street, Off 1st Interchange - Sheikh Zayed Road
How to get there?
Located within The Dubai Mall, come experience one of the largest Aquariums in the world
Walk through the 48-metre Aquarium Tunnel on Ground Level, and explore the Rainforest, Rocky Shore Living Ocean environments and UAE Night Creature at the Underwater Zoo on Level 2.