Let your creative crafty side come out and try your hand at Eco-friendly painting at 513 Paint Shop.
This small boutique paint shop lives for environmentally safe and green house paints for peoples homes and interiors. If you're into everything pretty, crafty, and saving the environment, this experience is one thing you should try. Visit the shop and learn how to paint with glitter and golden foils onto a tote bag. You can paint your favorite quote, or a witty line to inspire you and perhaps the people around as you strut the town with your sparkling bag. Or perhaps you can make a customized bag as a gift for your friends or loved ones. They will definitely appreciate the your effort and eco-friendly materials used to create it!
- 11:00am-1:00pm, 1:30pm-3:30pm, 4:00pm-6:00pm
- Please selects your preferred session time at checkout
- This activity is recommended for people aged 4+
- No special price for child and seniors
- Please select your preferred time at the checkout
- If more than 15 people book in a day, a separate room will be rented for the activity
- If you wish to use extra materials, additional charges will incur
Image Credit: KLOOK
Eco-friendly Paint Glitter Quotes in Tote Bag Painting: 180 HKD (was 200)
Eco-friendly Paint Glitter Quotes with Gold Foil in Tote Bag Painting: 300 HKD (was 320)
S513, PMQ, 35 Aberdeen Street, Central, HK
How to get there?
Take MTR to Sheung Wan Station and exit at Exit A2, walk 10mins to arrive at the shop building