Kick back aboard the iconic junk
Experience the very best of Hong Kong's stunning harbor and surrounding neighborhoods – Central, Wan Chai, Hung Hom and Tsim Sha Tsui – aboard one of the city's last remaining traditional Chinese junk boats! The cruise's hourly circuit means you can hop on and hop off wherever, whenever you please, while the minimal commuter traffic on the water lets you explore Hong Kong's popular sights a more easygoing way!
- Enjoy unlimited pick ups and drop offs at four popular locations in Kowloon and on Hong Kong Island
- Stroll along the famous Avenue of Stars in Tsim Sha Tsui and discover why Hong Kong is known as the Hollywood of the East
- Be sure to stop off at Central, the heartbeat of Hong Kong Island and the link to the historic Peak Tram and the world-famous Victoria Peak!
- Home to the Golden Bauhinia and the impressive Exhibition Centre makes a convenient pit stop close to the water
- Hung Hom, a vibrant shopping, entertainment and dining hotspot, is a great place to see Hong Kongers at home. And where else will you find a cruise ship-shaped shopping center in the middle of the district?
- Enjoy some of the other AquaLuna activities: AquaLuna Harbor Night Tour, AquaLuna Stanley Cruise, AquaLuna Dim Sum Cruise and AquaLuna Symphony of Lights Cruise!
- Tsim Sha Tsui Public Pier 1: 12:00pm, 1:00pm, 2:00pm, 3:00pm, 4:00pm
- Central Pier 9: 12:10pm, 1:10pm, 2:10pm, 3:10pm, 4:10pm
- Wan Chai Ferry Pier: 12:20pm, 1:20pm, 2:20pm, 3:20pm, 4:20pm
- Hung Hom Ferry Pier: 12:40pm, 1:40pm, 2:40pm, 3:40pm, 4:40pm
- Sailing concludes at 5:00pm in Tsim Sha Tsui
Click on the button to see ticketing options
Image Credit: KLOOK
AquaLuna Harbor Day Tour: 138 HKD
Child (4-11): 90 HKD
Tsim Sha Tsui Public Pier 1, Central Pier 9, Wan Chai Ferry Pier,Hung Hom Ferry Pier,
How to get there?
Tsim Sha Tsui Public Pier No.1:
- Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station, L6 exit, across the street, Pier 1 is right behind the Cultural Centre on your right (close to the Clock Tower)
Central Pier 9:
- By Hong Kong or Central MTR stations: follow signs for the ferry piers. You'll walk along a raised pedestrian walkway. Once you get to the end, turn right and keep walking until you come to Pier 9 (right next to the Observation Wheel)