AppleTree is a dedicated creative art nurturing centre.
The aim is to nurture creativity in children by providing top quality educational programmes and experiences. The Apple Tree believe that: the ability to create opens up endless opportunities for a child, and the ability to present the ideas well visually and verbally is a powerful tool that can benefit a child enormously.
- to provide instruction in the use of art materials, techniques and presentation skills (visually and verbally) in an effort to support our students' individual and self-expressive creation;
- to motivate and guide students through the process of creating step by step. Teachers stress the importance of this stage because this is where the creative muscle is exercising;
- to offer valuable and innovative topics and knowledge to enrich the students' wisdom and stimulate them in their creating and learning process;
- to offer opportunities and organize big and small events for all students and parents to participate in order to build up students' confidence;
- to strive for improvement: 'How can we do better tomorrow than we did today?' This question is always in the mind, whether in The Apple Tree's teaching or everything else.
The Apple Tree offers children a creative, supportive, educational and fun environment, where they are encouraged to explore their own creative expressions and imagination.
Image Credit: AppleTree Creative Arts Centre
Wed 09:30–18:45, Thu 10:00–18:30, Fri 09:30–18:00, Sat 10:00–18:30, Sun 10:00–16:30.
AppleTree regular classes: 240 HKD
AppleTree regular classes: 960 HKD
+(852) 2612 2839
1601 Room, 99 Plaza, 99 Tai Ho Road, Tsuen Wan
How to get there?
Tsuen Wan MTR station, leave the station through Exit A1,about 10 minutes walk along the elevated pedestain covered walk way. Or you can take the MTR West Rail to Tsuen Wan West and take Exit E1. About 15 minutes walk away