- Chocolate Museum visit accomplished with a tour guide (English, Mandarin, Cantonese).
- Educational lesson themed Chocolate history and production.
- Chocolate tasting (3 flavours of premium quality Chocolate)
- Chocolate workshop
- Group picture shooting and certificate awards.
Participants work with chocolate and chocolate pens. You will learn how to paint personalized chocolate pictures with chocolate pens. Materials - Swiss dark chocolate 100 gr., chocolate pens of different colours.
- Number of participants within one group - up to 20 people
- Duration of the workshop is 15-30 minutes.
- The child under 4 years - package cost (180HK$) + one adult for free;
- The child above 4 years - package cost (180HK$) + one adult (100HK$).
How to Redeem
- Call 3 days in advance with a voucher code (The phone number will be sent along with the confirmation of purchase)
- Present voucher upon arrival
Terms & Conditions
- The package includes all activities for child and adult. the parent and the child participate in all activities together! Except for the master class, it is provided only for 1 participant (for instance, the parent draws, and the child helps).
- A maximum number of parents is 2 people.
Kindly note: Chocolate Museum of Hong Kong will suspend operation from August 27th, 2018. The last day of operation is August 26th, 2018. Suspension of activity caused by Grand renovation of The Peak Galleria Mall.
Also Professional Chocolate workshop that is led by Author of the Chocolate Museum available
Mon–Thu 10:00–21:00, Fri–Sun 10:00–22:00.
Package price: 180 HKD (The child under 4 years + one adult for free)
Adult (aged 12 -65): 100 HKD
Child (aged 3-11): 70 HKD
Senior (aged 65+): 70 HKD
Shop no. 12, Ngong Ping Village, Lantau Island, Hong Kong