The ideology behind these practical science experiment classes is to foster the habit of thinking and questioning.
These classes would be a platform for our little scientists to keep the thinking cap on and be inquisitive as to why somethings happen and how!
Children would learn and explore scientific principles through various hands on experiments, games, discussing and analyzing recordings and understanding practical application of the scientific principle around us!
For the little kids (18 months – 36 months old), we focus on sensorial, visual and conceptual methods to introduce little ones to scientific concepts. Our chosen topics would help children understand and connect science to their daily lives.
- 10:00 am - 11:00 am - 3 - 5 years old
- 11:00 am - 12:00 pm - 18 - 36 months old
- 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm - 3 - 5 years old
- 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm - 18 - 36 months old
- 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm - 5 - 8 years old
Please note 18 - 36 months classes are accompanied.
Class fee: HKD 220 ( this includes a full day entry Fun Zone)
Location: FunZone, Kennedy Town
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Trial class in June costs HKD220 (includes entry to fun zone)
Image Credit: Curiosity Kids
Fee: 220 HKD
Fun Zone at Kennedy Town
How to get there?
Curiosity runs classes across HK at the various locations:
- Fun Zone, Kennedy Town for details: email@example.com
- Park View, Tai Tam for details call 2812 3945
- S.A.M., Cyberport for details contact 9688 8693 (whatsapp only)
- Atom Academy, Wong Chuk Hang for details call 2295 6055