Kids create their own video game in this digital gaming camp!
This video game-making course emphasizes key elements of STEAM including creative thinking, digital art/design and coding, in a fun and expressive digital project. Kids learn how to code a videogame, build game levels, design their own characters and in-game elements, and learn to code a digital music soundtrack. They will also test and play each other’s games. This is a great introduction to real-world game development!
- Learn and understand Scratch basics for game development
- Apply coding and project design to create a game, complete with level design
- Utilize creativity to design the avatar and related in-game assets
- Demonstrate understanding of product design and coding basics
- Compose a digital music score and incorporate it into the game design
- 11 - 13 July (Imperial Cullinan)
1̶6̶ ̶-̶ ̶1̶8̶ ̶J̶u̶l̶y̶ ̶(̶C̶y̶b̶e̶r̶p̶o̶r̶t̶ ̶3̶)̶(Full)
- 10:00 - 15:00 (with 1 hour lunch break)
- Group signup discount: Enjoy an extra 5% discount for 2 simultaneous signups of the same class, or 10% discount for 3 or more simultaneous signups.
Requirements: some knowledge of coding or digital art is good but not essential.
You also may like
- Digital Storyteller Workshop
- Secret Agents: Robotics Inventors
- Makerspace, Maker Days!
- Guitar is Fun!
Credit: Image of Dalton Learning Lab
For 3 Days: 3000 HKD
Tel: +852 2362 9003
Fax: +852 2362 9023
10 Hoi Fai Road, Tai Kok Tsui