- Programs for 1.5-3 and 3-6 year old children
Experience old Beijing in a 170-year old traditional courtyard, conveniently located in the Chaoyang business district.
Young children will be immersed in a native Mandarin environment led by trained and qualified Montessori guides. Situated in a century-old courtyard house where traditional Chinese culture and western education theory wonderfully collide with each other, children will be introduced to the past and guided to explore the present and future.
Mornings are spent learning with peers in the Montessori work period, followed by daily afternoon activities exploring the rich history and culture of Beijing.
- Montessori at Heart: high-fidelity programming in a beautifully prepared environment
- Mandarin Immersion: daily language activities
- Unique Learning Environment: activities designed to explore the rich history and culture of Beijing
- Weekly Creative Creations: fun hands-on activities
Image Credit: Guidepost Hong Kong
Guidepost at Hujialou, 2 South Hu Jia Lou, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China