- Programs for 1.5-6 year old children
A beautiful campus surrounded by nature and just a few minutes from the iconic West Lake.
Young children will be immersed in a native Mandarin environment led by trained and qualified Montessori guides. Children will have the unique opportunity to learn in a breathtaking environment and explore the stunning shoreline of the West Lake.
Mornings are spent learning with peers in the Montessori work period, followed by daily afternoon activities exploring the rich history and culture of Hangzhou.
- Montessori at Heart: high-fidelity programming in a beautifully prepared environment
- Mandarin Immersion: daily language activities
- Unique Learning Environment: activities designed to explore the rich history and culture of Hangzhou
- Weekly Creative Creations: fun hands-on activities
Image Credit: Guidepost Hong Kong
Guidepost at Wansongling, No.100-1A Wansongling Road, Shangcheng District, Hangzhou, China