The only mission of Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation (HKSTP) is to change the world we live in with technology.
By driving the development of innovative and technologically advanced products and services, HKSTP strives to reshape the lives of everyday citizens, and bring about a golden age of technology. All HKSTP's initiatives, all their programmes and work are guided by this goal.
On their journey towards this goal, HKSTP aimes at fostering the next generation of scientific talent, turning Hong Kong into a centre for technological innovation, enhancing the city’s diversified economy, and guiding Hong Kong into a new era of prosperity.
Vibrant Science Academy
“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
HKSTP believes STEM is the key to fostering the next generation of scientists, engineers and innovators. Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics…these subjects are known to enhance critical thinking, communication and problem solving skills, which are essential for daily learning and solving challenges, especially in today’s fast-paced working environment. HKSTP’s Vibrant Science Academy gives youth in Hong Kong a platform to explore their interest in STEM subjects, by taking part in tailored workshops and experiments, and fun games. The Academy offers programmes throughout the year on a variety of subjects with the goal of fostering cognitive thinking, creativity and an interest in science and technology.
Working hours: Mon–Fri 09:00–18:00.
Image Credit: HKSTP
+(852) 2629 1818
8/F, Bio-Informatics Centre, 2 Science Park West Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, New Territories, Hong Kong
How to get there?
Science Park is strategically located in the middle of Hong Kong to benefit from the equidistant transport links from downtown and the border with Mainland China.
- 5-minute from MTR University Station by taking 272K.
- 10-minute from MTR Shatin Station (Pai Tau Street, near to IKEA) by taking minibus route number 27.
- 1,500 parking spaces available at Science Park. From Monday to Sunday (include public holiday), visitor can enjoy first 2 hours free parking for purchase at HK$200 or above or first 4 hours free parking for purchase at HK$400 or above. Each valid receipt is applicable to redeem complimentary parking for one private vehicle or motorcycle only.
- Free battery charging service for electric vehicle.
- Bicycle parking spaces are also available at the Park.