It is impossible to underestimate the role of robotics, computer science, STEM disciplines and coding in our lives today.
That is why it is crucial to add these disciplines to the curriculum of our kids to help them succeed tomorrow! And when it comes to teaching these disciplines, I Can Code is one of the best places to go as I Can Code won the prestigious "Famous Teacher Classroom" (名師教室) award this year!
Created by a group of senior IT specialists, I Can Code is aimed to help kids aged 4-17 learn the essentials of these disciplines. And many catching workshops can help kids with that!
During the GameDIY Digital Game Creative WorkShop kids will learn the basics of game creation: how to design the character, arrange the scenes and storyboard.
The participants will make BLOXELS game:
- Lesson 1 is all about storytelling, game backgrounds, content and gameplay so kids will create characters and define character functions.
- Lesson 2 introduces kids to level background design, how to edit level blocks and make site environmental design.
- Lesson 3 shows how to design and place enemies and define the average level design.
Sign up online and get $300 off!
Online Workshop Timeslots (total 3 lessons, 1.5 hour each).
The online workshop will be conducted on Cantonese
- Lesson 1: February 4th (Friday) 10:30-12:00.
- Lesson 2: February 7th (Mon) 10:30-12:00
- Lesson 3: February 8 (Tuesday) 10:30-12:00
- Timing: 1.5 hours per lesson.
- Age: 7-12.
- Fees: $1,180 per 3 sessions.
+(852) 6192 2862
20 Tonnochy Rd Wan Chai