“Journey with the Heart” Workshop
There is a saying, “Life is like a journey”. At each stage we go through, we encounter our own life experience and lessons. When these lessons are given, we may not have the strength to learn and practice if the needs of our body and mind are not taken care of.
“Journey with the Heart” is a workshop that allows us to travel through our inner world and reconnect with ourselves after deep self- exploration. You will be guided to explore your soul, be your hearts’ companion and stay true to your needs through photos taken by Changlin Fashi.
- Pause, listen and appreciate your true self
- Be your own companion and create a peaceful space
- Explore and allow yourself to shine, bond and simply be with your heart
- Date 29 Jul / 2 Sept 2022
- Time 1pm - 4pm
- Venue The Art House in Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden
- Instructor Guide from Pause & Breathe
- Language Cantonese
- Fee HKD300
Click here to apply. Application ends when quota is full or 5 working days before the programme date.
Enquiry Natalie Leung (Education Department) at 2483 7108 or email to email@example.com
Image Credit: Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden
02 September, 13:00.
Fee: 300 HKD
+(852) 2483 7200
Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories