The scent of chocolate & cinnamon reminds us X’mas is around us. Our X’mas Bread Baking Class with Ms Betty Chan of Ace Baker.hk 高手烘焙 takes you to a journey of making braided brioches filled with Nutella and cinnamon spice, plus the traditional mince pies. You will also be able to learn how to shape a show-stopper brioche.
- Date: 4 & 5 December, 2021 (Sat, Sun)
- Time: 2:15-6:30pm
- Location: Kids' Cooking Hub
- Age: 7 years or above is recommended (may be accompanied by 1 adult)
- Class Fee: $650
Deliverables of the class:
- 2 braided brioches (hands-on practicing)
- 4 mince pies (hands-on practicing)
- Demonstration of a show-stopper brioche in star pattern
Image Credit: Kid's Cooking Hub
Class fee: 650 HKD
+(852) 5548 0180
Unit 607 · Welland Bldg · 368 Queen's Road Central · Sheung Wan · HK
How to get there?
Enter next to ‘Maxim’s Cakes’ for the office lift lobby
SHEUNG WAN · Nearest Exit: A2 or Exit: E3 with Lift for Wheelchair / Buggy Access
3A, 4, 4X, 7, 10, 37A, 90B, 91, 94,101, 104.
Get off at Sheung Wan Civic Centre, Queen’s Road Central