Hello, kids! Would you like to meet giant pandas with your parents? Have an unforgettable close encounter with “Meet the Giant Panda” and help take care of giant pandas with your parents!
Our animal keepers will take you where the giant pandas live, and you will learn how to prepare food for them! There will also be fun interactive games to play with your parents, which teach you about wild pandas and their conservation!
- Participants are advised to wear sports shoes to join the programme.
- Participants will not have any physical interaction with the animals.
- Cantonese, supplemented by English and Putonghua.
Application Methods and Deadlines
- Apply Online: Minimum 2 days’ advance booking (online application, online application for Smartfun Members)
- Apply In-person at Ocean Park Ticketing Office, Main Entrance: Minimum 1 day’s advance booking before 5pm.
Image Credit: Ocean Park Hong Kong
Participants with valid SmartFun Annual Premium Passes : 270 HKD
Participants with valid SmartFun Annual Gold or Silver Passes : 288 HKD
Participants with valid Ocean Park admission tickets : 360 HKD
Admission Ticket covering the Meet the Giant Panda Programme : 840 HKD (Adult)
Admission Ticket covering the Meet the Giant Panda Programme : 600 HKD (Child 3-11 yrs)
(852) 3923 2323
(Select the language and press  for Ocean Park Discovery & Education Department.)
Ocean Park, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong Island
How to get there?
- By bus (both local and cross-boundary buses are available). Just get off the bus after going through the Aberdeen Tunnel and it's a short walk to the Park
- The Citybus Route 629 runs daily from Central Star Ferry (every 20-60min)
- By MTR: Ocean Park Station on South Island Line
- By car or coach (parking facilities available)