A day of thrilling rides and marine life
A cross between the ultimate theme park and a zoo, Ocean Park Hong Kong is a staple in every first-time visit to the city. Get up close and personal with marine life in one of the largest aquariums in the world, Atoll Reef, and hop on the plethora of hair-raising rides - including one called the Hair-Raiser! - for a thrill-filled afternoon. Well-loved among locals and tourists, Hong Kong Ocean Park is a destination worth marking a day or two on your itinerary for.
What to expect
- Explore the park's many popular attractions, including the Polar Adventure, Old Hong Kong, Thrill Mountain, Rainforest, Aqua City and Amazing Asian Animals
- Get to know some of Asia's most precious native animals at the Giant Panda Adventure
- Cross the Park via cable car and view the entire area from a bird's eye view!
- Enjoy a meal at a panda-themed café or at Hong Kong's first aquarium dining experience!
Click on the button to see ticketing options
Image Credit: KLOOK, Ocean Park
Mon–Fri 10:00–19:00, Sat–Sun 10:00–21:00.
Admission + Free Old Hong Kong Street Food Tasting: 384 HKD
1 Day Admission: 418 HKD
Special Promotion Ocean Park Weekday Daytime Admission Ticket (Valid for HK Residents): 210 HKD
Admission + Free Kiosk Set Meal: 418 HKD
Admission + Meal (Restaurant): 450 HKD
Admission + Ocean Fastrack: 605 HKD
Food Coupon of Old Hong Kong Street Food Tasting: 98 HKD
+(852) 3923 2323
Ocean Park, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong Island
How to get there?
- By bus (both local and cross-boundary buses are available). Just get off the bus after going through the Aberdeen Tunnel and it's a short walk to the Park
- The Citybus Route 629 runs daily from Central Star Ferry (every 20-60min)
- By MTR: Ocean Park Station on South Island Line
- By car or coach (parking facilities available)