Join the holiday camps to let your child get a taste of how FUN it is to learn coding with the robots and other STEM education tools.
Children are all born with infinite potential and creativity. They have open minds with unlimited capacity to learn and achieve. They are the future creators to build a better world.
STEM is an acronym that refers to Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. STEM integrates these four disciplines into a cohesive learning paradigm based on real-world applications.
Learning STEM can foster skills and growth mindsets among young people so that they gain a greater perspective on the world. Give it a try and your child will fall for it!
Act now and start sharing the fun and laughter of learning to code!
- Cubetto (Age: 3.5-4.5) - Learn Coding without Screen
- ScratchJr (Age: 4.5-6) - Create Animation with iPad
- Neuron (Age: 5.5-7) - Work with Electronic Blocks
- Jimu Robotics (Age: 6-7) - Create & Assemble Robotic Models
- Dash Robot (Age: 6-7) - Program the Robot
- MIT Scratch (Age: 7.5-10) - Create Animations and Games
- mBot Robotics (Age: 9+) - Robotics & Engineerin
- Minecraft Modding (Age: 9+) - Change the Minecraft World with Coding
- AppInventor (Age: 10+) - Design Mobile Applications
- Tsuen Wan Centre: Unit 1311, 13/F, Grand City Plaza, 1-17 Sai Lau Kok Road, Tsuen Wan
- Kowloon Bay Centre: Unit 1306, 13/F, Telford House, 16 Wang Hoi Road, Kowloon Bay
- Shatin Shek Mun Centre: Unit A, 16/F, Kings Wing Plaza 2, 1 On Kwan Street, Shek Mun, Shatin
Image Credit: RoboCode Academy
21 December–07 January, See the website for the opening hours.
Telephone: (852) 2488 1412
Whatsapp: (852) 5998 8972