Easter Storytelling Camp @Causeway Bay
- Enjoy 10% Early Bird Discount by enrolling and paying before Mar 23 (Sat)!
Easter is fast approaching! 5 Easter story books, each with a unique storyline triggers children's creative thinking.
Festive activities like Easter egg hunt, and art & craft allow children to have fun, and strengthen their listening and speaking skills at the same time.
- Age: 4-6 years old
- Date: April 18 (Thur), 23-26 (Tue-Fri)
- Time: 10:30am-12:00nn (90 min)
- Fee: $480/ session (can enroll for individual session)
- Venue: Story Clan (Causeway Bay)
Image Credit: Story Clan Educational Center
25–26 April, See the website for the opening hours.
Fee: 480 HKD (can enroll for individual session)
+(852) 2155 3168
Suite 601, Chinachem Leighton Plaza, 29 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay
How to get there?
By MTR train : A 5-minute walk from Causeway Bay Station (Exit A Times Square)
By Tram : Take the ‘Happy Valley’ tram and get off at Station
106 ‘Leighton Road'.
By Minibus : From Hong Kong Island: No. 26, 28, 39M, 56, 56A
By Bus : 8X, 10, 19, 19P, 23B, 76, 107, 112, 116, 117,
171, 182, 601, 680, 789