This course prepares students to have a logical mindset for future programming.
Students will be engaged in solving logical problems by interesting online exercises and interactive activities, e.g. solving challenging puzzles.
- Build a sense of self-awareness by hands-on experience
- Trial and error to solve challenging problems and debugging program with patience
- Learn more programming concepts and techniques, such as different varieties of functions
- Photo record of completed programmes
- Ball bouncing game being shared online
- Age Group: 7-12 year old
- Class Size: 4 - 6
- Fee: $4500
- Total lessons: 9 lessons
- Each lesson: 2 hours per lesson
- Mon - Fri 10:00-19:00
- Sat 9:00-19:00
This program in other locations:
- South Horizons: Shop 307, 3/F, Marina Square East Centre, Ap Lei Chau
- North Point: Shop B49, B/F, Provident Square, 31-43 Wharf Road, North Point
- Kowloon Bay: Shop S100, Level 2, Amoy Plaza, 77 Ngau Tau Kok Road, Kowloon Bay
- Tai Kok Tsui: Shop B 2/F, Elex Building, 131 Tung Chau Street, Tai Kok Tsui
- Yuen Long: Shop 203, 2/F, Yuen Long Centre, 51 Sau Fu Street, Yuen Long
Max. 6 students per class.
Education kits specially designed for younger kids let students learn building robots and coding without watching computer screen. Students develop logical thinking, teamwork and communication skill. Class photos with completed works can be put into primary school admission portfolio.
Photo Credit: images supplied by Techbob Academy
9 lessons: 4500 HKD
+(852) 6218 2306
Shop S100, Level 2, Amoy Plaza, 77 Ngau Tau Kok Road, Kowloon Bay