Bigger rides. Funner games. Newer attractions!
This December will see the return to Hong Kong of the award-winning AIA Great European Carnival. Set for an encore run of fun, games and thrills, the event will once again bring with it all the best experiences, atmosphere and entertainment associated with the finest European carnival traditions. Add to that a great range of food and beverage, the most thrilling rides, challenging skill games, and other unique attractions that truly make The AIA Great European Carnival the greatest live entertainment platform of its kind ever held in Asia.
What to expect
With all the favorites you love and enjoy, the holiday carnival brings exciting surprises with:
- Rides: new kiddie, family and thrill rides;
- Skill games & Cuddly toys: over 1 million cuddly toys to be awarded to skilfull players;
- Circus: the world-famous Gandey European Circus staged in a beautiful classic 1000-seat big top circus tent;
- Music: 6 Billboard Radio China Live concerts in January 2018;
- Sports: free sports activities produced in cooperation with Hong Kong leading sport associations;
- Stage: a free live community stage filled with singers, dancers and entertaining performers;
- Street Performances that are youthful and creative;
- Workshops for the kids;
- Selfie Installations: dozens of all new “Memory Maker” photo-ready selfie station installations;
- Crafts: graffiti art and entertaining crafts for all ages;
- Food that just keeps tasting better and better!
Credit: Image of AIA Great European Carnival
Child: 90 HKD (Includes $70 E-Tokens)
Adult: 130 HKD (Includes $100 E-Tokens)
Entry Only: 40 HKD (Without E-Token)
+(852) 2524 6433
Central Harbourfront Event Space, 9 Lung Wo Road Central, Hong Kong Island
How to get there?
Depending on the bus route, you can alight in Central, Admiralty or the Outlying Ferry Piers and walk to the site.
Access the site from Central (exit A) or HK Station (exit A2). Approximately 10 minutes walking distance.
From Admiralty Station head towards Tamar Park, walk through the park towards the Waterfront Promenade and turn left. Approximately 10 minutes walking distance.
Take the Star Ferry to Central and walk towards the left after disembarking. Approximately 1 minute walking distance.
Alight at the Star Ferry taxi drop off and walk straight ahead. Approximately 2 to 4 minutes walking distance.
- Private car
There is no parking at Central Harbourfront Event Space. The closest public carparks are located at City Hall, IFC and Pacific Place.