Embark on your trip to Macau with the utmost ease on a TurboJet ferry service, transporting you between Hong Kong or Kowloon and Macau city within an hour, 24 hours a day!
Simply show your e-ticket at the TurboJet counter at either Hong Kong or Kowloon ferry terminals and you're on your way. With your spot reserved in advance, you don't need to worry about ferries being full. Offering services every 5-15 minutes (before midnight), this is one of the speediest ways to get to Macau. With over 50 years of experience, the modern TurboJet fleet safely transports over 10 million passengers a year. Enjoy the convenience of booking in advance (a must-do in at peak times!) then relax as you make the crossing in cushioned and spacious comfort.
- Enjoy the quickest ferry service to Macau from Hong Kong
- Get a guaranteed seat on your preferred service with a choice of departures every 15 minutes
- Easily redeem your voucher at the TurboJet ticketing counter at either HK Island or Kowloon ferry terminals
- Recline in comfortable and spacious cushioned seating
- A selection of food, beverages and duty-free goods are available for purchase onboard
Click on the button to see ticketing options
Credit: Image of KLOOK
From: 292 HKD
To: 310 HKD
China Ferry Terminal, 33 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui | Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal, 3/F Shun Tak Centre, 200 Connaught Road Central, Sheung Wan
How to get there?
Hong Kong Terminal
- Take MTR to Sheung Wan Exit D
- Take MTR to Tsim Sha Tsui Exit A1 (5-10 minutes walk)
- Via public bus: 3,10A,12,28A
- Take Free shuttles bus by casinos & hotels