Come and enjoy a ride!
SmartBike is a bike sharing programme designed to complement the future provision of cycle paths in the West Kowloon Cultural District, and to encourage visitors to use bicycles as a sustainable means of getting around the Art Park. SmartBike currently allows visitors to enjoy stunning views of Victoria Harbour. In future it will also allow easy access to cultural venues, cafes, restaurants and shops in the park and along the harbour front.
The SmartBike service is operated by TWGHs BiciLine Cycling Eco-Tourism Social Enterprise (BiciLine) and is a perfect way to have fun and keep fit with family and friends.
SmartBikes are for use in the Nursery Park only. Please ride on the cycle paths.
The minimum height for SmartBike users is 150cm.
Children’s bikes of various sizes are also available for users under 150cm tall. Bikes with training wheels, suitable for children aged 3 to 5 years and/or under 90cm in height, are also available.
Please be reminded that children should ride with adult supervision.
Please refer to the detailed rental and service terms and conditions at SmartBike service kiosk.
Opening Days and Hours (with exceptions)
- 2pm – 7pm (Tuesday to Friday)
- 10am – 7pm (Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday)
Last ride departs no later than 6pm
Close on Monday (except Public Holiday)
Image Credit: West Kowloon Cultural District
Tue–Fri 14:00–19:00, Sat–Sun 10:00–19:00.
SmartBike (Adult and Junior) services, per hour: 20 HKD (There is no refundable deposit on the Smart Card. Once the stored value has been used, your card will be permanently de-activated.)
Family Bike services, per hour: 120 HKD (or part of an hour)
+852 6182 3481
West Kowloon Cultural District, Tsim Sha Tsui Kowloon, HK
How to get there?
West Kowloon Cultural District is located at the Yau Tsim Mong District and is bounded by Canton road in the east, the Western Harbour Crossing entrance and Austin Road in the north and Victoria Harbour in the west and south.
Getting here is simple as it is easily accessible by MTR, ferry, bus and road.
- Exit from MTR Kowloon Station Exit E4 or E5, walk through Nga Cheung road and cross the footbridge, you will reach West Kowloon Cultural District within 10 minutes.
- Exit from MTR Austin Station Exit D2, followed by a 20-minute walk to the West Kowloon Cultural District. However, due to road works around Austin Station, we strongly recommend you to choose other routes.
- KMB: Take bus route No. 215X, 261B, 281A or 215P and get off at the Austin Road West bus stops, followed by a 5-minute walk to the West Kowloon Cultural District; for route No. 8, 11, 280X or 203E, get off at the Nga Cheung Road bus stops, followed by a 10-minute walk to the West Kowloon Cultural District.
- Cross harbour bus (via Western Harbour Crossing): Take route No. 904, 905, 914, 930, 934, 935, 948,962B, 962X, 967, 968, 969, 970, 970X, 971or 973 and get off at the toll plaza bus stops of the Western Harbour Crossing, followed by a 5 - minute walk to reach the West Kowloon Cultural District.
- Green minibus: Take route No. 77M and get off at Austin Road West, followed by a 5-minute walk to reach the West Kowloon Cultural District; for route No. 26 or 74, get off at the Kowloon Station Public Transport Interchange, followed by a 15-minute walk to reach the West Kowloon Cultural District via MTR Kowloon Station or Lin Cheung Road.
- There is an hourly-rated carpark at the West Kowloon Cultural District. During the peak periods on weekends and holidays, visitors are suggested to use public transport or park your cars in nearby carparks (Kowloon MTR station or Elements).
- There is a designated drop-off point exclusively for taxies.