If you are looking for a way to cool down while traveling in the tropics, it simply doesn't get any better than a day in the snow.
Impossible? Not at all! Singapore Snow City is the first indoor snow center that brings all the fun of winter right into the heart of the busy tropical city. In Snow City, you will be able to relive all the pleasure of winter: slide in a sledge down a snowy slope, have a quick break in an igloo, marvel at ice sculptures, make snow angels or join in a snowball fight. Here in Snow City, every winter dream is possible!
Feel a real winter in the tropics with a visit to Snow City Singapore.
Snow City Singapore offers lots of winter fun for the whole family.
Join in a snowball fight, make snow angels, and more — all in Singapore's Snow City.
Take lots of stunning photos in Singapore Snow City.
Singapore Snow City lets you cool down in style in the midst of the tropics.
Team up and battle it out at the Winter Shooting Arena.
Take aim, take cover, as you lead your team to victory in the Close Quarter Battle.
Practice your precision shooting at the Winter Shooting Arena.
Images Credit: KLOOK
Mon 10:00–18:00, Tue–Fri 10:00–17:00, Sat–Sun 10:00–18:00.
from: 9.05 SGD
21 Jurong Town Hall Road Singapore 609433
How to get there?
Direct public buses*
- 66, 178, 198, 335 (alight at Snow City stop)
- Alight at Jurong East Station on the East West Line and walk or transfer to Bus No. 335 or 66.
*10 mins walk from Jurong East Bus Interchange / MRT Station
- Exit from Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) Exit 14 from Changi Airport towards Tuas
- Exit from Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) Exit 13 from Tuas towards Changi Airport
- Exit from Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) Exit 31 from Changi Airport towards Tuas near Bukit Batok Flyover
- Exit from Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) Exit 31 from Tuas towards Changi Airport near Bukit Batok Flyover