Experience winter in tropical Singapore
Snow City is the first indoor snow centre in Singapore. Here visitors can experience real snow and ice in an educational and fun way.
Visitors are encouraged to slide down a three-storey snow slope and beat their way through 15 tonnels of snow where the fun never ends.
Withal, kids and their parents are invited to climb the Singapore's first original wall called The Cliff including 10 lanes of various difficulty levels and allowing 20 climbers to enjoy it at the same time.
Now visitors of the Snow City are transferred to a real winter wonderland without heading off to the snowy countries.
The voucher is valid for 1 month from the selected date.
Image Credit: KLOOK
Snow Play Session (1 Hour) + 1 Ice Bumper Car Ride: 16 SGD (was 24)
Snow Play Session (1 Hour): 12 SGD (was 18)
+65 6560 2306
21 Jurong Town Hall Road Singapore 609433
How to get there?
Direct public buses*
- 66, 178, 198, 335 (alight at Snow City stop)
- Alight at Jurong East Station on the East West Line and walk or transfer to Bus No. 335 or 66.
*10 mins walk from Jurong East Bus Interchange / MRT Station
- Exit from Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) Exit 14 from Changi Airport towards Tuas
- Exit from Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) Exit 13 from Tuas towards Changi Airport
- Exit from Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) Exit 31 from Changi Airport towards Tuas near Bukit Batok Flyover
- Exit from Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) Exit 31 from Tuas towards Changi Airport near Bukit Batok Flyover