Experience a wintry Chinese New Year when you head to Snow City from 15 – 18 February!
- Snow Fall Experience
- Lion Dance Performances
- God of Fortune Appearances
- Free Oranges for all Guests
Year of the Dog mamas, kiddos and babies born in 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006, 2018 will all get 1 hour of free snow play through the whole month of February!
Get into the winter spirit with snow fall experience.
- Hourly 10 am – 5 pm
- Snow Field
Crystalized Snow Experience*
Enjoy wintry snow showers while sliding down the 60-meter snow slope!
- 11 am to 12 pm; 2 pm to 3 pm; 4 pm to 5 pm
- Snow Slope
Catch Snow City’s depiction of a storm with heavy snowfall and strong wind known as the snow blizzard.
- 12 pm and 3 pm
- Snow Field
The Life of the Inuit Storytelling*
To live in a cold, snowy place could be very challenging but that’s not a problem for the Inuit. Join to know more about these people from the North and how they can survive the subzero climate.
- 12.30 pmSnow
- Chamber – Mezzanine
Oki and Friends Meet & Greet*
Come and see Snow City’s new mascots! Join Oki, Ila, Koko, Nooka, and Suki in an extraordinary dance showdown and strike a pose with them for a photo memoir.
- 2.30 pm
- Snow Chamber
The Northern Lights Storytelling*
Discover how the bright lights called Northern Lights illuminate the night sky in the Arctic Circle.
- 4 pm
- Snow Chamber – Suki’s Nest
*All activities are free to Snow City ticket holders present at the time of the event. The Management reserves the right to change or cancel shows without prior notice to the public.
Credit: image of Snow City
Snow City SG/PR Child: 12 SGD
Snow City SG/PR Adult: 15 SGD
Snow City Standard PAX: 18 SGD
SCI CTR & Snow City PKG Standard Adult: 26 SGD
SCI CTR & Snow City PKG Standard Child: 22 SGD
SCI CTR & Snow City PKG SG/PR Child Off-Peak: 12 SGD
SCI CTR & Snow City PKG SG/PR Adult Off-Peak: 15 SGD
+65 6560 2306
21 Jurong Town Hall Road Singapore 609433
How to get there?
Direct public buses*
- 66, 178, 198, 335 (alight at Snow City stop)
- Alight at Jurong East Station on the East West Line and walk or transfer to Bus No. 335 or 66.
*10 mins walk from Jurong East Bus Interchange / MRT Station
- Exit from Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) Exit 14 from Changi Airport towards Tuas
- Exit from Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) Exit 13 from Tuas towards Changi Airport
- Exit from Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) Exit 31 from Changi Airport towards Tuas near Bukit Batok Flyover
- Exit from Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) Exit 31 from Tuas towards Changi Airport near Bukit Batok Flyover