- Hourly – first 5 minutes of every hour
Get into the winter spirit with our snow fall experience.
Snow Blizzard and Wind Chill Experience
- Daily - 11 am, 2 pm, 5 pm
Be dazzled by Snow City’s depiction of a storm with heavy snowfall and strong winds.
Meet and Greet Oki and Suki
- 16, 17, 23, 24 March - 2 pm
Come and see Snow City’s Oki and Suki and strike a pose with them for a photo memoir.
Fun with Liquid Nitrogen Demonstration
- 16, 17, 23, 24 March - 3 pm
A 3-experiment demonstration that brings you deeper into the science behind Liquid Nitrogen!
Trivia on 3
Complete a trivia quiz on number 3 and get a Snow City souvenir! *
All activities are free to Snow City ticket holders present at the time of the event.
The Management reserves the right to change or cancel shows without prior notice to the public.
*Whilst stocks last.
Image Credit: Snow City
Singaporean Adult 1 hour: 15 SGD
Singaporean Adult 2 hours: 25 SGD
Singaporean Child 1 hour : 12 SGD
Singaporean Child 2 hours: 18 SGD
Non-Singaporean Adult 1 hour: 18 SGD
Non-Singaporean Adult 2 hours: 28 SGD
Non-Singaporean Child 1 hour: 18 SGD
Non-Singaporean Child 2 hours: 23 SGD
+65 6560 2306
21 Jurong Town Hall Road Singapore 609433
How to get there?
Direct public buses*
- 66, 178, 198, 335 (alight at Snow City stop)
- Alight at Jurong East Station on the East West Line and walk or transfer to Bus No. 335 or 66.
*10 mins walk from Jurong East Bus Interchange / MRT Station
- Exit from Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) Exit 14 from Changi Airport towards Tuas
- Exit from Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) Exit 13 from Tuas towards Changi Airport
- Exit from Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) Exit 31 from Changi Airport towards Tuas near Bukit Batok Flyover
- Exit from Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) Exit 31 from Tuas towards Changi Airport near Bukit Batok Flyover