Snow City is Singapore’s first permanent indoor snow centre.
A family-centric attraction centre, Snow City receives an average patronage of some 250,000 visitors from around the world! A snow chamber that delivers snow experience all year round; and snow professionals that create not only fun and enriching educational programmes, but magic out of thin air as well!
- Snowfall and Blizzard Experience
- Meet and Greet God of Fortune
- Lion Dance Appearance
Image Credit: Snow City
21 Jurong Town Hall Road Singapore 609433
How to get there?
Direct public buses*
- 66, 178, 198, 335 (alight at Snow City stop)
- Alight at Jurong East Station on the East West Line and walk or transfer to Bus No. 335 or 66.
*10 mins walk from Jurong East Bus Interchange / MRT Station
- Exit from Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) Exit 14 from Changi Airport towards Tuas
- Exit from Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) Exit 13 from Tuas towards Changi Airport
- Exit from Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) Exit 31 from Changi Airport towards Tuas near Bukit Batok Flyover
- Exit from Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) Exit 31 from Tuas towards Changi Airport near Bukit Batok Flyover