Herald in the Year of the Fire Rooster by heading to a cool spot – visit Oki and friends at SnowCitySG’s Chinese New Year Snow Festival!
Be greeted with lively dragon and lion dance performances in the snow!
Immerse yourself in the chills and thrills of the Arctic all year round at the Snow City, Singapore's largest snow playground.
Get ready to experience your first snow fall, slide down a 60m long adrenaline packed snow slope, cosy up at Suki's nest for a magical storytelling session and check out the different zones filled with cool Arctic exhibits and life-sized snow sculptures. Lots of exciting activities awaits you with snow so real that you will feel like you are in the North Pole!
50% off 2 hours snowplay for those born in the Year of the Rooster
Valid from 28 Jan - 10 Feb
Photo Credit to Snow City by Science Centre Singapore
Non-Singaporean (Adult): 18 SGD
Non-Singaporean (Child 3 - 12 years old): 18 SGD
Singaporean & PR (Adult): 15 SGD
Singaporean & PR (Child 3 - 12 years old): 12 SGD
+65 6560 2306
21 Jurong Town Hall Road Singapore 609433
How to get there?
Direct public buses*
- 66, 178, 198, 335 (alight at Snow City stop)
- Alight at Jurong East Station on the East West Line and walk or transfer to Bus No. 335 or 66.
*10 mins walk from Jurong East Bus Interchange / MRT Station
- Exit from Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) Exit 14 from Changi Airport towards Tuas
- Exit from Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) Exit 13 from Tuas towards Changi Airport
- Exit from Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) Exit 31 from Changi Airport towards Tuas near Bukit Batok Flyover
- Exit from Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) Exit 31 from Tuas towards Changi Airport near Bukit Batok Flyover