Grab a brush and ink and try the art of Chinese painting!
This art form will allow you to express your creativity, calm your mind, and allow you to appreciate the beauty of art and nature. Known as guó huà or native painting, traditional Chinese painting is considered one of the oldest continuous artistic traditions in the world. It uses "Shui Mo" (water and ink), which is a freestyle technique created using a brush dipped in ink and water, and onto rice paper. During this hour and a half lesson, you'll learn different brush strokes, as well as get a solid introduction to the oriental materials, tools, and the painting subject from a professional tutor. You can take your fabulous masterpiece home, serving as a great souvenir from your Hong Kong trip! This class is perfect for friends and family, and no previous experience is required.
- Experience one of the oldest continuous artistic traditions in the world: traditional Chinese painting!
- Get a solid introduction to the materials tools, subjects, and brush strokes from a professional tutor
- Take your masterpiece home! This will serve as a great souvenir from your unforgettable Hong Kong trip
- You don't need to have an artist's hands. This class is perfect for beginners and skillful artists alike
- You could attend any 1.5 hour class between 2:00pm to 6:30pm
- Please note that this activity requires 2 people to book
- Beginners and skillful artists are welcome to participate
- This activity is recommended for people aged 4+
- Wheelchair facility is not available in studio
- This class requires certain level of hand motor skills
Image Credit: KLOOK
1.5 Hour Chinese Painting Workshop: 432 HKD
Flat 2E, 83 Percival Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong