Explorer program put an emphasis on creativity. To go beyond consuming mobile or computer games, students are empowered to build their own.
- AppJamming Holiday Camp: Make Your Own Apps!
This camp teaches students problem-solving through mobile app development. From introducing fundamental computer science concepts, applying Design Thinking process to utilizing AppInventor as a language.
- Roblox: Code Your Own 3D Game
Through programming Roblox games, students will be able to learn different computer science concepts such as events and methods in this course. They can also share their project online!
- Digital Making with Micro:bit
- 3D Minecraft Modding: Building Interactive Mods
Students will be using block-based programming to create series of event with custom command in order to achieve their own graphical and behavioural designs in Minecraft mods.
- Virtual Reality with CoSpaces: Animate your own VR world
Students will learn how to design an elaborate 3D environments and understand modelling. They will develop primitive shapes, and explore to animate the 3D space they created.
- Web Programming Holiday Camp: Adventure in the Nature
This course will introduce to students the basics of web programming. It is suitable for beginner learners who have little to no experience in web programming.
- Lego Mindstorms EV3: Program Lego to Life
This camp will teach your kid to build and program their own Lego robots. Whilst building with technic elements like motors, sensors, programmable brick (P-brick) and more, software Labview will be used to conduct behavioural programming.
- Elle Lab Girls Coding Camp: AppJamming
Girls-only coding camps series. Students will develop mobile app projects. From introducing fundamental computer science concepts, applying Design Thinking process to utilizing AppInventor as a language.
- Introduction to 3D Printing & Modeling
Students will design 3D elements & more complex structures with TinkerCad, a beginner friendly 3D modeling software. They will also learn about the 3D principles and how the 3D printer works.
- Roblox: Game Creation with Lua (Intermediate)
Students will build their own Roblox game with Lua, a programming language that has a minimalist syntax style. Concepts of variables, loops, conditional statements will also be introduced.
- Sheung Wan - 5/F, Gee Tuck Building, 16-20 Bonham Strand, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
- Yau Ma Tei - Unit 404, 4/F, Kowloon Building, 555 Nathan Road, Yau Ma Tei, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Fortress Hill - Unit 11B, 11/F, KP Tower, 93-95 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong
- Sai Kung (Clearwater Bay School) - Lot 235, DD229, Clearwater Bay Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Discovery Bay (Discovery Bay International School) - Discovery Bay Rd, Discovery Bay, Hong Kong
- Ma On Shan (Renaissance College) - 5 Hang Ming St, Ma On Shan, Hong Kong
- Kowloon Bay (Kellett School) - 7 Lam Hing St, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
- Tsuen Wan (Rosebud Primary School) - 38 Wing Shun St, Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong
- Fo Tan (Sha Tin College) - 3A Lai Wo Ln, Fo Tan, Hong Kong
- Yau Tong (Mills International Preschool) - The Spectacle, 8 Cho Yuen St, Yau Tong, Hong Kong
- Sign up for more than one camp to get up to 10% off
Summer Coding Camps for other age groups:
- Summer Coding Camps: Junior (Age 4-5)
- Summer Coding Camps: Tinker (Age 6-8)
- Summer Coding Camps: Creator (Age 12-14)
- Summer Coding Camps: Entrepreneur (Age 15-18)
Image Credit: Image Credit: First Code Academy
10 June - 31 August, See the website for the opening hours.