Tinker program instills the concept that technology is a creator’s tool to the young curious minds, by offering hands-on experience in programming and hardwares.
- Roblox: Code Your Own 3D Game
Through programming Roblox games, students will be able to learn different computer science concepts such as events and methods in this course. They can also share their projects online!
- 3D Minecraft Modding: Design Your Own Mods (Beginner)
Introducing the programming and technical concepts behind video game modding, it will empower students to draw 2D images using Pixlr and turn them into 3D objects in Minecraft.
- 3D Minecraft Modding: Building Interactive Mods (Intermediate)
Students will be using block-based programming to create series of event with custom command in order to achieve their own graphical and behavioral designs in Minecraft mods.
- Robotics: Building Blocks of Creator
Through the intuitive interface of iPads, students are introduced to block-based programming to control the robots, as well as create small animations and games on their screen.
- ScratchJr: Tinker with Code
Through block-based programming on an iPad interface, students will learn about sprites speed, characters Interactions, loops, iteration, and sequencing.
- Scratch: Travel Around the World
Introducing to block-based programming, this camp will teach young imaginative minds to create interactive stories, games, and animation with travel as the theme.
- Elle Lab Girls Coding Camp: Scratch I
Girls-only coding camps series. Introducing to block-based programming, students will learn key computer science concepts such as sequences, loops, conditionals by building their own animated stories and multimedia games.
- Hardware Exploration
Utilizing innovative educational tools such as LittleBits, Makey Makey and Circuit Scribe, students will learn and experiment conductivity, input/output, sensors, logic, design and more.
- Digital Making with Micro:bit (Intermediate)
- Lego Mindstorms EV3: Program Lego to Life (Advance)
This camp will teach your kid to build and program their own Lego robots. Whilst building with technic elements like motors, sensors, programmable brick (P-brick) and more, software Labview will be used to conduct behavioural programming.
- Sheung Wan - 5/F, Gee Tuck Building, 16-20 Bonham Strand, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
- Yau Ma Tei - Unit 404, 4/F, Kowloon Building, 555 Nathan Road, Yau Ma Tei, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Fortress Hill - Unit 11B, 11/F, KP Tower, 93-95 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong
- Sai Kung (Clearwater Bay School) - Lot 235, DD229, Clearwater Bay Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Discovery Bay (Discovery Bay International School) - Discovery Bay Rd, Discovery Bay, Hong Kong
- Ma On Shan (Renaissance College) - 5 Hang Ming St, Ma On Shan, Hong Kong
- Kowloon Bay (Kellett School) - 7 Lam Hing St, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
- Tsuen Wan (Rosebud Primary School) - 38 Wing Shun St, Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong
- Fo Tan (Sha Tin College) - 3A Lai Wo Ln, Fo Tan, Hong Kong
- Yau Tong (Mills International Preschool) - The Spectacle, 8 Cho Yuen St, Yau Tong, Hong Kong
- Early bird discount available till 12 May - Enroll now!
- Sign up for more than one camp to get up to 10% off
Summer Coding Camps for other age groups:
- Summer Coding Camps: Junior (Age 4-5)
- Summer Coding Camps: Explorer (Age 9-11)
- Summer Coding Camps: Creator (Age 12-14)
- Summer Coding Camps: Entrepreneur (Age 15-18)
Image Credit: Image Credit: First Code Academy
10 June - 31 August, See the website for the opening hours.