Junior camps engage young creators to learn about computer science and logical thinking.
- Cubetto: Investigate through Codes
Students will learn fundamental coding concepts such as event and sequence through award-winning Cubetto playset. This can develop problem solving and logical thinking skills.
- Electric Dough: Start an Electric Journey
Students will make creative projects and experiments to learn about electricity, circuits, and the related scientific principles behind these experiments!
- Edison: Fun Edventure into Robotics
This course aims to provide a fun learning experience for students aged 5+ to explore robotics and computer science concepts around the Lego-compatible Edison robot.
- Sheung Wan - 5/F, Gee Tuck Building, 16-20 Bonham Strand, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
- Yau Ma Tei - Unit 404, 4/F, Kowloon Building, 555 Nathan Road, Yau Ma Tei, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Fortress Hill - Unit 11B, 11/F, KP Tower, 93-95 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong
- Ma On Shan (Renaissance College) - 5 Hang Ming St, Ma On Shan, Hong Kong
- Yau Tong (Mills International Preschool) - The Spectacle, 8 Cho Yuen St, Yau Tong, Hong Kong
- Sign up for more than one camp to get up to 10% off
Summer Coding Camps for other age groups:
- Summer Coding Camps: Tinker (Age 6-8)
- Summer Coding Camps: Explorer (Age 9-11)
- Summer Coding Camps: Creator (Age 12-14)
- Summer Coding Camps: Entrepreneur (Age 15-18)
Image Credit: Image Credit: First Code Academy
10 June - 31 August, See the website for the opening hours.