Sight the beautiful Indo-Pacific Humpback Dolphins in Hong Kong's waters with this half-day trip.
These pink creatures are an unforgettable sight to behold, yet their vulnerable state continues through the changes brought about by Hong Kong's rapid economic development. Gain an insight to this species and learn about the threats they are facing aboard this fun, educational tour.
- See the dolphins all year round with a 97% sightseeing record!
- At the same time, get a Go-Again Guarantee – another trip for free if you missed a sighting
- Learn from experienced multi-lingual guides as they conduct talks on the environmental outlook for this beautiful species
- Support responsible ecotourism - the tour follows a code of conduct to minimize disturbing the dolphins
- Ground transportation from Tsim Sha Tsui to Tung Chung
- English, Chinese and Japanese speaking guides
- Light refreshments
- Personal Accident Insurance (max. limit of HKD100,000 per claim)
Image Credit: Hong Kong Dolphinwatch
Wed 08:50, Fri 08:50, Sun 08:50.
Adult: 440 HKD
Child (3 - 11): 230 HKD
Infant (0 - 2): 50 HKD
Middle Road outside the Kowloon Hotel in Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
How to get there?
Meet up location:
- Tsim Sha Tsui MTR exit E. Be there by 8:50am to register with the guide.