- Day: Sundays
- Time: 10:45 - 11:45
- Price: $350/kid & 1 adult
- Call for details & register: 5548 0180
For children with special educational needs
In a safe and supportive small-group setting, children will:
- learn practical kitchen skills and cooking techniques
- discover various ingredients
- digest series of instructions
- interact and cooperate with peers
- soak up new vocabulary
- use language meaningfully
Image Credit: Kid's Cooking Hub
1 June - 30 September, See the website for the opening hours.
Kid & 1 adult: 350 HKD
+(852) 5548 0180
Unit 607 · Welland Bldg · 368 Queen's Road Central · Sheung Wan · HK
How to get there?
Enter next to ‘Maxim’s Cakes’ for the office lift lobby
SHEUNG WAN · Nearest Exit: A2 or Exit: E3 with Lift for Wheelchair / Buggy Access
3A, 4, 4X, 7, 10, 37A, 90B, 91, 94,101, 104.
Get off at Sheung Wan Civic Centre, Queen’s Road Central