Let students dive into robotics, programming logic, and structural design with LEGO Education WeDo.
They will use pulleys, levers, and sensors to construct snapping alligators and spinning robots, then program them with the WeDo visual drag-and-drop software. Students will build a strong foundation of coding and robotics skills for their tech future.
Students are taught engineering basics with an emphasis on exploration and trial and error field testing. Instead of simply “snapping bricks together,” students are encouraged to think critically about how and why their design needs to adapt to changing conditions. Guided, personalized instruction allows younger kids to understand more complicated engineering techniques such as gear use, pulleys, and inclined planes.
Explore simple robotics, programming logic, and structural design
Learn simple coding to control individual components of the robots
Develop critical thinking and problem solving skills
Photos of the student with the finished robots
- Age Group: 6-9 year old
- Class Size: 4-6
- Fee: $4500
- Total lessons: 9 lessons
- Each lesson: 2 hours per lesson
- Mon - Fri 10:00-19:00
- Sat 9:00-19:00
This program in other locations:
- South Horizons: Shop 307, 3/F, Marina Square East Centre, Ap Lei Chau
- North Point: Shop B49, B/F, Provident Square, 31-43 Wharf Road, North Point
- Kowloon Bay: Shop S100, Level 2, Amoy Plaza, 77 Ngau Tau Kok Road, Kowloon Bay
- Tai Kok Tsui: Shop B 2/F, Elex Building, 131 Tung Chau Street, Tai Kok Tsui
- Yuen Long: Shop 203, 2/F, Yuen Long Centre, 51 Sau Fu Street, Yuen Long
Max. 6 students per class.
Photo Credit: images supplied by Techbob Academy
for 9 classes (3 classes per week ; 2 hours per class): 4500 HKD
+(852) 6218 2306
Shop S100, Level 2, Amoy Plaza, 77 Ngau Tau Kok Road, Kowloon Bay