Discover the magic of neon! Learn to create your very own neon light sculpture in this workshop taught by a professional English, Chinese, and/or Cantonese-speaking tutor.
You'll understand LEDs and the basic circuits necessary to make them work, as well explore neon as a method of art expression, transcribe an idea into a neon masterpiece, and learn how to fill the glass forms with gas to make light art. With every twist and bend of slender tubes, you can form whatever shape you want: a rose, an anchor, or an "I love you" glowing in brilliant blue, pink, green, or yellow - for you to display at home or give to your loved one!
- 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm (last class)
- Please note that this activity requires 2 people to book
- Beginners and skillful artists are welcome to participate
- This activity is recommended for people aged 4+
- Wheelchair facility is not available in studio
- This class requires certain level of hand motor skills
Image Credit: Klook
1.5 Hour Neon Light Art Workshop: 432 HKD
2/F, 18 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
How to get there?
Walk from Causeway Bay MTR Station Exit A. You'll arrive at the venue in 2 mins.