Venture into the exciting world of printmaking in an hour and a half printmaking art workshop.
Printmaking is a unique and beautiful art form that's not well understood outside the art world, despite having been around for thousands of years since the invention of paper. This involves transferring an image from a plate or block to a piece of paper, usually with the intention of making multiple identical copies. And with this art workshop, you can try your hand at printmaking as you follow the lead of an English-speaking printmaking master. Come as you are, because all the tools and materials you need are already here. You'll leave this session with new knowledge - plus a one-of-a-kind souvenir!
- 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm (last class)
- Please note that this activity requires 2 people to book
- Beginners and skillful artists are welcome to participate
- This activity is recommended for people aged 4+
- Wheelchair facility is not available in studio
- This class requires certain level of hand motor skills
Image Credit: Klook
1.5 Hour Printmaking Art Workshop: 432 HKD
2/F, 18 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
How to get there?
Walk from Causeway Bay MTR Station Exit A. You'll arrive at the venue in 2 mins.