- 3.30pm - Check in at Singapore Zoo
- 4.00pm - Tour of Great Rift Valley of Ethiopia, with Hamadryas Baboons Feeding. Take a stroll through the Konso and Amharic villages in the depths of the Great Rift of Ethiopia. The Rift also holds secrets of human evolution: in the form of someone called Lucy. Just who is she, and why is she so important?
- 5.00pm - Let's Pitch Tents!
- 6.00pm - Dinner at Forest Lodge
- 7.15pm - Night Safari - A Journey Into The Rainforest At Night. This exciting 40-minute tram journey is a delightful way to travel deep into the domain of nocturnal creatures from six geographical zones of the world.
- 8.45pm - Campfire
- 9.30pm - End of the Day
- 7.30am - Rise & Shine
- 8.00am - Let's Strike Tents!
- 9.00am - Breakfast at Forest Lodge
- 10.00am - Spineless Wonders Behind-the-Scenes Tour. This tour takes you to the breeding complex of Fragile Forest. Discover how they breed and maintain butterflies, scorpions, stick insects, and other invertebrates for display. Get to know the animals, pet a stick insect and a hissing cockroach (if you dare!)
- 11.00am - End of Camp
*Camp programme is subject to change under unforeseen circumstances
Credit: image of Singapore Zoo
Adult: 181.9 SGD
Child (5 – 12 years): 155.15 SGD
+65 6269 3411
80 Mandai Lake Road , Singapore 729826