Enjoy Dim sum while seeing the old fishing port of this now modern city
Enjoy a peaceful daytime cruise with this AquaLuna Dim Sum Cruise, a 2.5-hour trip that combines two of Hong Kong's best features - the gorgeous Victoria Harbour and tasty Dim Sum dishes! Choose from two different boarding points, Central and Tsim Sha Sui, and relax during the 90-minute journey to the old fishing point of Aberdeen. See a variety of vessels at the fishing port, including fishing junks and traditional sampans, as well as luxurious yachts and cruisers owned by Hong Kong's super rich! Take some time to sample a delicious selection of Dim Sum specially created by the chefs of Dim Sum Library, right before you head back to the pier.
This cruise is a total treat for foodie explorers who are looking for new experiences!
- Enjoy a relaxing afternoon cruise and get a picturesque view of Victoria Harbour!
- See the old fishing port of Aberdeen, filled with old fishing boats, sampans, private yachts and cruisers
- Taste a selection of tasty Dim Sum created by the chefs of Dim Sum Library
- Choose from some more of the AquaLuna activities: AquaLuna Harbor Day Tour, Night Cruise, Stanley Cruise and Symphony of Lights Cruise
Click on the button to see ticketing options
Image Credit: KLOOK
Dim Sum Cruise (from 15 Mar): 422 HKD
Choose from two different boarding points: Tsim Sha Tsui Public Pier No.1 or Central Pier 9
How to get there?
Tsim Sha Tsui Public Pier No.1:
- Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station, L6 exit, across the street, Pier 1 is right behind the Cultural Centre on your right (close to the Clock Tower)
Central Pier 9:
- By Hong Kong or Central MTR stations: follow signs for the ferry piers. You'll walk along a raised pedestrian walkway. Once you get to the end, turn right and keep walking until you come to Pier 9 (right next to the Observation Wheel)